What I Do
I Help Small Business Owners and Solopreneurs Build an Online Presence that Drives Profits.
It Starts With Your Website
Your website is the online hub of your business. It’s your home, where you tell your story the way you want to tell it.
I build websites on WordPress, like 34% of the entire internet. What does WordPress’ large market share mean for you? It means support for any issue you have is just a Google search away and new development and improvements are frequent.
I’ll work with you to understand your needs, design you a mobile-friendly site that works for your business, and teach you to add and edit your content so you’re in control.
Sound good? Let’s work together.
Small Business Marketing
How We’ll Work Together
First, I’ll do a comprehensive audit of your current marketing strategies and online presence. We’ll keep what’s working well and focus on areas that need improvement. I’ll look at:
- Your website — design and copy.
- Social media presence.
- Print and collateral materials.
- Advertising and promotions.
- Your blog.
You Need a Marketing Coach if You:
- Are the marketing department.
- Know what you want to do but aren’t sure how to do it.
- Are more at home with pencil and paper than a computer.
- Don’t have time to spend on a learning curve.
- Wish you had someone to walk you through your marketing strategy.
Conferences | Workshops | Meetings
I’ll teach you to use social media, email marketing, your blog, and your website to tell your story and inspire readers and followers to become customers — the whys, the whats, and the hows.
- Social Media • build relationships online.
- How to use technology to increase productivity.
- Blogging: why you need a blog, and how it helps you get found online.
- Email marketing • increase sales and nurture customer relationships.
- Much more • just ask.
… you could increase your business by building relationships online? Whether you’re a freelancer, entrepreneur, small business owner, or other independent professional, my book can help you learn to use the power of the internet for your business.
The book is drawn from 15 years of consulting with clients like you. You’ll learn to use social media, email marketing, your blog, and your website to share your story and inspire readers to become customers. If you don’t have a large marketing budget and find yourself wearing too many hats, you need my book.