From My Marketing Blog
It's time to start thinking about holiday marketing for your small business. In fact, if you're just starting to plan your holiday marketing, you're behind. According to Crowdspring, the holiday months drive 30 percent more revenue for e-commerce businesses than other...
Email marketing for small business is an excellent way to connect with your audience, whether you're looking for sales, prospects, or just staying front of mind. When you're invited into someone's inbox (and you should always be an invited guest), it's a personal,...
Speaking is one of my favorite parts of my job. I have almost no stage fright, in fact, I have fun in front of an audience and I try to make sure the audience does too. What I've learned is that it's important to be authentic and relaxed, to be yourself, and to care...
Work With Me
Are you a small business owner or solopreneur who needs marketing help? There aren’t enough hours in a day to do it all. That’s why I’m here to help. Here’s how.
- Social Media Management • Strategy and posting
- Email Marketing • List building strategies, content and implementation
- Blogging • Content strategy, writing, publishing, and promotion
- Copywriting • Ensure that your copy will help you get found online and motivate readers
- Training/Coaching • I’ll train you and/or your staff to create and post your own content
Get My Free Small Business Marketing Checklist
If you’re a small business owner, you don’t have a lot of time to spare.
Fill out the form below and learn how to set the right goals, define your value proposition, understand your audience, and build a strategy that will win you an engaged audience.