You Need a Marketing Coach
- Are the marketing department.
- Know what you want to do but aren’t sure how to do it.
- Are more at home with pencil and paper than a computer.
- Don’t have time to spend on a learning curve.
- Wish you had someone to walk you through your marketing strategy.
What If You Had a Marketing Coach to Guide You Just When You Need It?
Well, you do. I can help. Sign up now for my virtual coaching. Here’s how it works:
- Click below to set up an appointment.
- Choose the most convenient time.
- Confirm your appointment and complete payment.
- You’ll receive an email that will confirm your appointment. Click the link in that email to fill out a short survey that will help me learn more about you and your needs.
- I’ll get in touch with you online at our appointed time. That’s when the fun begins.
We Can Cover:
- Writing/Editing • Capture your reader with clean, compelling copy.
- Blogging • Boost traffic, show your human side, and engage readers.
- Effective Websites • Build trust and credibility with a polished, engaging website.
- Content Marketing • Attract customers with content that solves their problems.
- Email Marketing • Increase sales as you develop and nurture customer relationships.
Are you ready for fresh ideas and solid advice to boost your marketing?
Sign Up Here 👇
YES! I want one-on-one virtual coaching
to help me market effectively.
What My Clients Say
We knew we needed help with our website and blogging efforts but fell into the “paralysis by analysis” trap. Beth came on board in what amounted to a general consultant role and helped remove some of the mystery, got us pointed in the right direction, and most importantly, gave us better confidence (and thus buy-in) when it came to implementing a strategy.
Beth has helped me quite a few times with both a website and a blog. Not only is she dependable and reliable, she is also patient! I love that while she is trouble shooting my issues, she is always in teaching mode to help me be a little more independent with my websites. Beth is both knowledgeable and insightful, which has been incredibly helpful. I highly recommend her and will certainly use her in the future.
Beth has done a phenomenal job leading the social media efforts of our $13 million organization. She created the newsletter format we use for over 1200 subscribers and manages all aspects of our newsletter. We are grateful for her skills and spirit and are blessed to be able to work with her.