Learn to Network Online with
Online Essentials for Small Business
Are You a Small Business Owner? Entrepreneur? Freelancer?
If you’re like me, you’ve got a business to run, books to keep, and clients and customers to serve. You know you need to be more active online, but you just don’t have time to spend learning on the job.
- Are you unsure about which social networks you need to use?
- Do you know you need to make the most of email marketing, but don’t know how?
- Have you been thinking about starting a blog?
If your answer is yes to any of these questions, I’m here to help.
Online Essentials for Small Business is a five-part online video course that will teach you to use social media, blogging, and email marketing to build a valuable network, promote your business, and boost your revenue. Here’s what you’ll learn:
- How to build business relationships on social media
- Seven major social media platforms and how to use them
- How to start blogging and build traffic with content marketing
- Why you need an email list and how to market to your list
- How to measure and track results
In addition to five video screencasts, you’ll get worksheets with each one that help you apply what you’re learning. And I’m including my slide decks so you don’t have to worry about taking notes.
It's Coming Soon.
Fill out the form to get notified when the course is available.