Here’s how to add a WordPress photo gallery for your blog or website; it’s free and easy to do with WordPress’ Jetpack plugin.
The photo gallery Jetpack creates is clean and attractive and performs beautifully on mobile devices. It’s easy to do. Here’s a video that will show you exactly how to create your own gallery.
If you’re not a fan of video, here’s a step by step.
- Be sure you have the Jetpack plugin running and that you have both tiled galleries and carousel activated.
- In your post or page screen, click Add Media.
- Select the photos you want to add to your gallery.
- Select the gallery layout (tiled mosaic, thumbnail grid, slideshow, and others), the link and thumbnail size. Then click Insert Gallery.
- Save and update your page, and click View Page to preview your gallery.